China lesson PPTs
Mr Ponte - Y11 - Germany and Votes for Women
This is a collection of the resources we have used in class
Vietnam War Webquest - Your task in pairs is to create an analysis of the Vietnam from either an American or Vietnamese perspective
You need to read and use a range of sources from below to justify the war or denounce the war from your point of view.
You will present it next Monday in class and convince us of your lines of arguments.
1. Click [here] to learn about the history of Vietnam.
2. Click [here] to learn about the Gulf of Tonkin. Answer these questions
3. Click [here] to learn about the Tet offensive.
4. Click [here] to learn about Guerilla warfare.
5. Click [here] to read about "trouble on the home front".
6. Click [here] to read about 1960's counter-culture.
10. Click [here] to read the lyrics to Bob Dylan's "Blowin' in the Wind".
11. Click [here] to view a photo gallery of pictures from Vietnam.